Friday, April 9, 2010


Billy turns 16 tomorrow!!! Wendy and I turn the big 40 next Tuesday.!! This afternoon we arrived home from spending a few days in Airlie Beach with my sisters, brother and Mum and families. It was a very relaxing time. I am pretty sure everyone had a wonderful week. We got to meet the lovely Shaz who is beautiful in real life and a person who you feel you have known for years. We have my sister Kerry and Martin and their boys here til Sunday. It is always great catching up with them.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lea, Thank you for your kind words, don't worry I felt exactly the same way about you and your beautiful family.
    I would love some of the photos that you took over the day that I was there please....I will be in Mackay on the w/e of the 24th for Sarah's 18th and I would love to catch up! Here is my email cm_sd68@hotmail.com Luv Shaz xoxo
    PS Happy Birthday for tomorrow just in case I forget to pop in here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you Lea!!! Hope you are having a wonderful day Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete